Product Engineer, come and create your future with us!
THIS IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- You will enjoy your everyday work as part of an inspirational, creative, and positive team
- You will get loads of experience and insights into the art of managing the product portfolio of a high-tech export company
- You will get a front-row seat at the premiere of each product launch we do
As a Nordic Lights’ Product Engineer your responsibilities are
- Creating, maintaining, and sharing technical sales support material and providing input for different types of processes within the company
- Co-operating closely with and acting as a communication link between various functions of the company, such as R&D, Sales, and Marketing
- Generating computer-modelled lighting simulations for different types of heavy-duty vehicles
- Coordinating the change management process (related to technical changes made to existing products) and the business case process (related to development of new products)
- Supporting active product portfolio management by providing input for decision-making (product roadmap, sales analyses, market studies and benchmarking etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (ability to generate good quality technical documentation in English)
- Active and self-reliant, solution-oriented approach
- Ability to learn and understand technical details of products as well as business
- Sufficient IT skills (good skills at least on basic tools such as Microsoft Office etc., willingness to learn new software such as ERP, PLM and simulation tools)
- Prior experience: preferably a few years of experience in the manufacturing industry (for example in Product Management/Sales/R&D) but, the right attitude is key
- Technical education background
For further information, please contact Product Portfolio Manager Mikko-Ilari Ojala, tel. +358 20 1345 273. Leave your application by September 20th at the latest.
Nordic Lights Ltd. is a successful and growing export company in Jakobstad. About 200 talents work in our headquarters in Finland and in subsidiaries in Germany, China, USA, Brazil, Singapore, and Vietnam.